Monday, June 22, 2009

I wanna go crazy werewolf all over you

OH MY GOD! I can't believe Danny, he's so totally pissing me off! UGH. Okay, so you know that in human years Lucian's about 300. That was the problem Danny had with him before but NOW he's getting all >.< because in like technical years Lucian is like 19 to my fifteen. Four years...big la dee dah. He's all: "He's too old for you" "He could get arrested" BLAh BLAH BLAH. he's so bothersome. I SWEAR. UGH.

Wait...maybe I should explain werewolf aging to you. Whatever age you first change at is relatively the age you should stay. BUT most people get changed when they're older. But if you're like me and get changed when you're young you continue to age until you reach the prime of your life. Which for me will be like...17 or 18. Lucian changed when he was seventeen but aged for two more years until his 19 birthday when he stopped. So WHO CARES how old I am, since i will age for like three more years anyway and be just a year (virtually) younger than him. I truly don't understand Danny, when he and I hung out he was funny and sweet and amazingly nice but ever since I started seeing Lucian he's like gone total bezerko on me (Bezerko? Yes. I heard it on...Clueless i think) I don't get it at ALL...

MAYBE you all have an idea?

He's gonna read this and freak but I DON'T CARE! (love that FOB song)

<3
``werewolf moon``

3 comments:

  1. Before I start my actual comment I just have to say that I love that FOB song too :)

    Umm...Danny will probably read this too but w/e
    Maybe Danny likes you? As in more than a friend? I mean, he did call you his guardian angel...
    Maybe you should take a look at the last two paragraphs of that poem he wrote wayyy back when he was just recently turned.
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyllo Tony, its Yuuka. And I do have an idea as to why Danny has been reacting that way. He could be jealous (just a thought). And on top of that with the whole age thing,I'm sure he just wants you to find the right guy for you.

    Your friend,
    Yuuka
    P.S. I love the movie Clueless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uumm. I don't know if you or Danny want to hear this, but Paris might be right. He probably likes you. I was going out with this one dude and his bestfriend was always jeoulus because he did like me. If I were you I would just talk to him, see if he does have feelings for you. And if you dont feel the same way, just tell him and hopefuly he will understand. And as for Lucian, you probably really like him, and you can have your whole life to find that right person.

    ReplyDelete