Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Moon House goes INSANE!

Salaway! (hello in Latin) Here we have the latest and most exciting update on Tony and Danny. For those of you just tuning in we all think Danny likes Tony, Tony dated Lucian, danny went crazy ass hole jelous, tony broke up with lucian because she likes Danny. Okay. Last night Tony decided to tell Danny how she truly felt about him. He still thought that Tony was with Lucian SOOO he was still a jerk face, this is how it went down.
TONY: "Hey, Danny, can I talk to you, alone?" Danny gives a sigh, i resist urge to smack him
Danny: "Not this again. What you can say to me, you can say to them."
TONY: "I really would rather say it to YOU, alone." Danny shrugs and Tony sighs
Danny: "Just say whatever you have to. You and Lucian are getting married, Lucian got you pregnant, just tell us."
Tony: "Lucian and I aren't dating anymore." Danny froze, Tony continued "And I was thinking about everything that happened, and the reason that we didn't work out was because I have feelings for someone else."
Danny: "Of COURSE you do, why wouldn't you? Break up hook up, who gives a f***?!" He still hadn't caught on to Tony's words and wanting to speak to HIM, alone. Moron.
Tony: "Danny-" He interrupts
Danny: "So who is he?"
Tony: "Danny-!" he interrupts AGAIN, tony sighs
Danny: "Is it Josh or Nick or Sam?!"
Tony: "Dammit! Shut the hell up! I like YOU!" he froze again staring at her like her head fell off and sprouted a flower.
Danny: "What...?"
Tony: "I like YOU, I have since I first met you, I have for a long time."
Danny: "You do?!"
ME!!!: "Stop talking and kiss her dammit!" yes that's me! getting a little impatient so I give him a shove and he for once listens to me and kisses her.
Tony: "So I take it you like me too?" after the kiss, he nodded and they hugged! it was awesome! I'm a guy and I thought that was freaking sweet. They are inseperable now, so those of you who knew it was gonna happen, CONGRATS you win...the freaky confusing werewolf dating game...? Yeah, that sounds good. SEEYA!

--Z--

4 comments:

  1. OMFG!!! That is crazy awesome. I knew in the end it would all work out. They must look very cute together. Give my love to all the awesomely awesome people at the Moon House, and a very special congrats to Tony and Danny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Cangrats to Tony and Danny. And good work Z!

    Your friend,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  3. *does happy dance*
    -in a sing-song voice- I was right! I was right!
    YES! I knew that they liked each other and would end up together ever since Tony made her first post about Danny!!
    Congrats to ya, Danny and Tony! And good job Z for shoving Danny into the kiss!
    -Paris <3

    ReplyDelete