Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My TURN

HELLO bloggers (bloggerites? Bloggorians?) It's Z. I haven't been on in a while. BUT I figured I might be the one posting because our fearless leader is having an issue with my pack mate, Danny. I kinda think Danny's way out of line and kinda insane at this point. Tony is doing her best and this was a...conversation (more like screaming match) they had this morning. Me and Danny And benny were chillin' in the living room and in comes Tony. (I provide my opinion through this)
Tony: "Danny...can we talk? Please?"
Danny: "Whatever you want, you're alpha." Tony is being really nice to him and he comes back with that? Ouch.
Tony: "Please, Danny?"
Danny: "Whatever you can say to me you can say in front of your pack." She wants to talk to you alone you idiot. God damn.
Tony: "Okay. Well...I really don't know how to start. For days I've been trying to figure out why all of a sudden you hate me, I'm really confused. And I just want to know what I did." Tony looks close to tears, Danny just lookes careless.
Danny: "A member of a pack never hates the alpha." What the f***?!
Tony: "Well I'm not asking you as werewolves I'm asking you as a friend. Why won't you talk to me?!"
Danny: "Friend? Who ever said we were friends?" Jesus Danny. Tony gives this weird strangled noise, and I happen to see the tears. This is killing her and the pack is getting pissed.
Tony: "Danny, why? What did I do?! God, I'm trying to understand! Why are you being like this?" I feel really bad for Tony, she just gets better after that situation with her sister and now THIS?! Danny's killing her, can't he see that?
Danny: "Don't pull that crying stuff on me, Tony."
Tony: "you think I like crying? You think I want to? You think that I enjoy crying over a guy who I thought cared about me but really doesn't give a damn at all? Well I don't. I'm sorry for whatever I did. I'm sorry for making you mad. But if I don't know what I did then I never meant to hurt you. God, Danny. I just don't understand. I'm sorry. I'm...I have to go." With this Tony ran from the Moon House. This is where I kinda went off. Benny stayed the calm center...kinda.
ME!!: "What the hell, man? She tries to talk to you and you blow her off? That's fucked up."
Danny: "You don't-"
ME!!: "Oh shut the hell up with that 'you don't understand' shit. Because what I understand is that you just made our leader cry. You made Iron Tony CRY. You know what that means? that Means 'you don't understand' How much of an ass hole you are." I slammed the door and went after tony. I didn't find her. She came back later but didn't talk to anyone. Then Lucian came by, we expected a fight between him and Danny, but all Lucian did was speak.
Lucian: "I know you see how amazing Tony is. I know that everyone here does. I know that you all love her, so do i. But if you love her so much, why did you hurt her, why did you make her cry? That doesn't make much sense to me. Especially when all she wanted to do was figure out why you hate her. And that's what she thinks, she thinks you hate her, and I don't think you hate her, i think you just don't care. Excuse me." he simply moved up the stairs to Tony's room. Let's hear what YOU think about this little dispute.

GIVE YOUR OPINION!!!

--Z--

5 comments:

  1. ...I feel like this has proven my point even more.
    I think that Danny likes Tony, and it hurts him that she doesn't seem to realize it.
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to say, somethings gonna give sooner or later. Whether it is Danny going crazy, and yelling at Tony, and/or Lucian. Or Lucian and/or Tony yelling at Danny. What really is the problem here is the lack of communication. If Danny would actually tell Tony what hes feeling, than it could smooth things over, somewhat. Z, please keep us posted on how Tony takes it and such. I hope this problem ends soon.

    From,
    A concerned Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uumm. I think Danny was beeing a real jerk. It sounds to me that he's either so jeolus that Tony's dating someone other than him, or he really just dosn't like Lucian. The thing is, Lucian hasn't done anything to Danny. Unless taking the one he likes, if he does like Tony.
    But he's got to understand that she has feelings for someone else.

    P.s: That really wasn't right of him to make her cry like that. Give her a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I've got something to say to each of you, so, Z, if you would get each of them to read their part. K? Thanks. Oh yeh I'm gonna write 'I' but me and Anney both agree on everything and decided what to say together.

    Z~

    Thanks for keeping us updated on whats happening with Tony/Lucian/Danny. God I TOTALLY agree with the fact that Danny is being a god damn retard! If he has feelings for Tony (which he obviously does) then why can't he let her be happy!? Especially after the thing with Dani. Lucian is making her so happy and he is being so good to her, but Danny keeps denying the fact that he is being stubborn, stupid, and an asshole! he's jealous and he needs to be understanding and a good friend. Good luck with the jack-ass,
    Ur buds,
    Lily and Anney

    Danny~
    What the f*** dude? When you first starting writing and Tony started writing about you, I really thought you were a great guy; honest, caring, funny, thoughtful, and sweet. I thought you cared about Tony, and I thought you liked her, REALLY liked her. But I guess not. Because if you liked her, you would want her to be happy, even if it wasn't with you. Its not like the fact that she's going out with Lucian would stop her from being your friend! But after all that you did after she was hurt by Dani, I really believed that you would be a great friend. That you would, i don't know, be supportive? On another post you wrote I said that I wasn't mad, it just sounded like it? Yeh, well, this time, I'm really pissed off! I was so sure that you were great, and I really liked you. But now I've seen your true colors. Please, for Tony, try to be happy for her. And if not for Tony, I don't know, for anyone. For yourself? Just, please?
    A very frustrated and disappointed (in you) and hoping you'll apologize because she knows your good in your heart,
    Lily.

    Tony and Lucian~
    I know Lucian doesn't want to hear this, and Tony, you probably don't either, but I Danny really likes you. But lately it hasn't seemed like it. If he liked you as much as it seemed, he would want you and Lucian to be happy. Like I said to Danny, at first, I thought he was a great guy and really liked him. Not like he likes you, though. His stubborness, jealously, and ass-hole-ness is awful! Grrrrr. I don't have much else to say, other than, Best of Luck to both of you.
    ~Lily and Anney

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help but feel really bad for Danny. Yeah, what he did wasn't a smart move on his part, but he isn't a bad guy overall.
    I think that something is hurting Danny inside, and the only way he knows how to deal with it is to lash out. I've been there before, and the best thing you (Danny) can do is apologize to Tony. If she asks you to tell her what's wrong, either tell her or say you need to think things over. Danny, your pack is there for you and they care about you. All of us here care about you, and we just want to know if you're ok.

    Z or whoever reads this first, send my love to everyone there!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete