Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Back

Hey everyone, i'm back, yep this is tony. And i seriously wanna thank everyone so much, for dealing with me and sending your love. I owe just about everything to Yuuka & Kimi, Danny, Z, & Benny. But a huge thanks to Lucian, Victor and Mary. All of you proved that I DO have brothers and sisters who care. I love you all so much. I feel better than i did before i exposed myself to my family, I feel strong, confident, and like i have the world at my side. What happened with my sister hurt me, hurt me somewhere deep inside, a place that may not ever heal. But, that's also the place touched by all of you, everysingle one of you has helped me, you've changed my life, i will forever be greatful.

I believe things happen for a reason, and i think that maybe my sister rejecting what i am is just another test to prove that my pack is here for me. I was out for some time, I read Danny's entries and posts, he did a good job while i was away. And the things he said about me were very true, and the poem that Z wrote me on the other site was touching. I will be posting again soon, I love you all. You are amazing people and i'll never be able to thank you enough for showing me that you CAN have more than one family.

XOXO <3
``Tony``

3 comments:

  1. Good to see that you're feeling better!
    Can't wait to hear more from you!
    -Paris <3

    ps, I'm not sure if Danny already told you this, but what if your sis's BF is that one who's been sending you guys that hate mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, its Yuuka. Glad to have you back. And I totally agree with you. I have one BIG family and we're not all blood related.

    With Love,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  3. PARIS-
    Danny did tell me and that's a very interesting idea. You're pretty intuitive to see that. We're looking into it, we're trying to see. We haven't gotten one in a while, which could be due to the fact that benny scared the bf crapless. You guys are genius. we'll let you know if anything turns up...and i think something will.

    ``werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete