Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Why?

Fate, Destiny, Coincidence, God, the almighty, the elements. What makes things happen? Who makes things happen? As you should know by now I'm not a religious girl, something does feel wrong when I walk into a church, i feel out of place amongst those who have no real secrets, the humans. I'd have to bet that a bunch of you get angry when I do posts like these because i generalize humans but you have to understand that these are my opinions and how I view the world. Anyway. There is a reason everything happens. I don't care what you call it. There's gotta be some reason. I call it fate. Everything. Everything, in my opinion occurs for a reason, no matter how trivial, it all happens for some reason. Before I changed, I used to believe there was more out there, much more, a world that no one could see. And now I am apart of that world. But now I wonder again, is there more out there than us? More out there than the unseen world? I don't know. Maybe there is. Maybe.

So was I changed for a reason? Was there a reason that fate brought me into the woods on halloween two years ago? I think there was. I don't think it was some odd coincidence or poor timing. But I'm grateful for whoever did it. Without them or it or whoever, I'd still be human, dreaming about the unseen world. I'd be content with lolling around my day to day life in a bore and repeptitive routine I'd repeat until the day I died. How depressing is that? When I was human...spontenaity wasn't my niche, I could be fun and have a good time but I didn't like change much. Now that I'm a werewolf, my entire life is spontaneous.

Things happen for a reason. Tables turn, people change, routines are lost, your souls is saved. It's hard for me to explain or put to words what my thoughts on fate and destiny are. I believe we all have a destiny, but when people say they know their destiny, they're wrong. It wouldn't be destiny if you knew what it was.


``Werewolf moon``

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I never wanted to take one step inside a church, but when i did i felt totally out of place. And like you, used to and I still wonder if there are things beyond what we are able to see with our eyes.

    Your friend,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there is always something more.

    ``Tony``

    ReplyDelete