Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wish Me LUCK

I am scared, disgustingly scared, sick to my stomach scared. But...i have no choice. Tonight i am going to tell my parents what i am. I am going to tell them that their youngest daughter is a werewolf. I am so tired of hiding it and lying to them. I am tired of getting in trouble and being referred to as "the problem child" because i am what i am. I am not ashamed of what i am, i am imensley proud actually. But telling my parents is like telling Hitler he's a dork. I am terrified and feel like i'm going to throw up. But it must be done. If...IFFF they don't try to kill me i'm going to move out and move into the Moon House with Danny and Benny and Z and Alex. If that doesn't happen and they DO try to kill me I'm still gonna move into the moon house it'll just be way more upsetting than me being able to say goodbye to them. I'm really terrified. I hope...that one of them will understand and they'll beable to convice the other that i'm not a demon. Or maybe my sister Dani will understand. I don't know. But i will post much later tonight...i'll say around...9:30 or 10 so keep watching.

``werewolf mOon``

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!!
    I'll be crossing my fingers for you!
    -Paris <3

    ReplyDelete