Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Deed is done - Part One.

Okay...that was actually...good. I told my parentals about myself, about my pack, it went surprisingly well. This is how it went down, we were all outside on the porch:
Me: "Mom, Dad, Dani, there's something i need to tell you...something about me."
Mom: "Oh my god, you're pregnant!" I sighed
Me: "No, i'm not. I've been lying to you for the past two years, just about every single thing i've told you hasn't been the whole truth."
Dad: "What the Hell are you talking about?"
Me: "Do you remember two years ago on halloween when i told you i was on a camping trip with all my friends?"
Mom: "yes, i remember"
Me: "I was camping...kinda, in the woods, god i'm beating around the bush."
Mom: "What's wrong?"
Me: "I'm a werewolf, mom. Half wolf. I was bitten two years ago on halloween and the reason i was gone was because i couldn't control my body. But i'm a werewolf." And...they laughed. My parents LAUGHED.
Dad: "You had us going there, kiddo, whew" laughing
Me: "I'm really sorry to do this, but-" i stepped off the porch and let myself fall into my wolf form, my parents sobered immediately. Mom started crying dad just stared, Dani stared.
Dani: "Holy shit, she's telling us the truth. She is a werewolf." I returned to human form and my pack (in wolf form) came from the woods to stand at my side.
Me: I am a werewolf. I'm leader of this pack; I've been leader for about a year. I don't know what to say, or do, or anything. I've gotten so tired of lying to you, of you having me think i'm irresposible when really i'm way more responsible that you thought. Would...you please say something?"
Mom: "Why didn't you tell us before?"
Me: "I was afraid that you'd tell me to go. or worse try to kill me. I didn't want to disappoint you."
Dad: "How could you think that? You are still our daughter. We'll always love you. We don't care if you're a werewolf, it was always a dream of yours wasn't it?" I hugged my parents tightly, i was shocked that they'd actually believed me.
Mom: "Who are all these others?"
Me: "Guys...show yourselves." my pack changed into their human shapes, my mom gasped
Mom: "Benjamin? Danny? Alex? Z? Kira? Ali? You're all werewolves?"
Benny: "Yes we are. All of us. We are so greatful that you've been so understanding of our leader's honesty. you've given us a dash of hope."
Me: "Benny's the oldest of us. He's over five hundred years old. Danny's the newest being only a month or so old."
Dani: "This is just like the Twilight books. Only you're like Jacob and we're all like Bella."
Me: "I guess that's a way to look at it."

I'll post more later, right now my parents want to ask questions about being a werewolf. Danny and Benny stayed to help me out. I gave them the site to look at and they were amazed. It feels so good to have this off my chest. i can't believe someone knows the truth about me...i hope nothing bad comes of this

``werewolf moon``

3 comments:

  1. im glad your parents have taken it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I'm happy for you as well as your pack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that everything worked out with your parents! It's awesome of them to take it so well
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete