Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lucian

Hey everyone, Danny just kinda got mad at me cuz i didn't get on here to tell you ALL about the amazing Lucian, which i am currently dating. As you well know he's leader of the Regional Werewolf Leauge (that's it's official name) you know it as the Regional Pack. He's over three hundred years old so he's extremely into chivalry, it's really sweet. Danny thinks he's too old for me...blah blah blah, i don't really care. Okay for those of you out there who actually care what Lucian looks like, he is very tall with longer black hair and green eyes, overall...he's amazingly handsome. In fact he's actually staring at me right now like I've gone crazy cause he's reading what i wrote. He wants to type something

Hello. Don't listen to her, my hair isn't that long. -Lucian

Isn't he hilarious? Totally. -.-

``Tony & Lucian``

1 comment:

  1. Haha. You should show a picture. If you had one ofcourse. Just kidding. He sounds very interesting though.

    ReplyDelete