Saturday, June 6, 2009

My name is Z

Hey everyone, my name is Z, well that's not my NAME but that's what i go by, just like Tony's name isn't tony but we all call her tony. I figured i'd tell you a little about myself since i am now an author on both Just Your Neighborhood Werewolf and Diary of a Child of the Moon. I am technically 17 years old but I was 17 when i was changed into a wolf 5 years ago. so I would be 22? I think. About. I enjoy poetry (no i'm not gay) I love football (Go Steelers!) and I love to read. Tony seems to think we were seperated at birth because she loves the steelers and my favorite author is Edgar Allen Poe, which, if you recall, is hers too. I like screamo music, chiodos, sksk, devil wears prada, etc. People say i'm shy and in a way i am, but i would say i'm more...cautious than shy. Before i became a werewolf i trusted just about everyone and that's why i don't trust easily now. I realized that even when people promise everything is normal and it's all good, it probably isn't. I used to trust people (and god) when they said that humans and animals and plants were all there were, but then i became a werewolf and teenagers started coming back from the dead and nothing is really as it seems. I came from L.A. California and when i heard of a 500 year old werewolf i decided to book my ass over to Ohio. If you have any questions just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Z, it's Yuuka. Just wanted to say hi and, nice to meet cha! Hope to hear more from you.

    Your friend,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete