Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hey it's well...US

Hey guys! It's Tony and Danny. It's great to be back, thanks for all the support and everything through this exhausting week. (tony)

Hi there. I know there's probabaly quite a few names you'd all like to call me, for being the major ass face I was being. To tony, Z, and Lucian. I was out of line I'll admit. But I can't apologize for the pain I felt. You know?

LILY BENAN - I read your comment and I totally agree with everything you said about me. I was stupid and mean and a jerk. But that's not who I truly am. I'm normally a pretty nice guy. The guy you origanally thought I was is who I am, truly. Well that's what I think anyway. I'm sorry, to everyone. (Danny)

Don't be too hard on him. Have you guys ever felt something for someone and thought they felt differently? That's how danny felt...that's how I felt. (Tony)

We know that you guys have a thousand questions about the date.

Our first kiss

our fight

our...feelings during the fight

and after.

and probably just really random questions that pop up in your mind when you think about werewolves...right?! So any question what so ever is good. We'll answer it, and if it's a good enough question then we'll make a new post for it, kay?! So BRING IT ON (stupid chick flick)
<3 xoxo
--DANNY & TONY--

2 comments:

  1. Tony~
    Congrats!!!! OMG OMG OMG I knew it!!!! I'm so happy for you! And Danny too! I'm so glad your both happy! Okay, so, your right, I've got a bunch of questions....
    1. YOU KISSED!? OMG! What was it like!? Tell me everything!
    2. So what'd ya do on the date? Other than kiss... was it fun!?? I know I already said this but... TELL ME EVERYTHING! You should have a whole post about you date!!! OMG I'm just so happy for you!
    ~Lily, Anney, Madison, and Chloe!!! We all decided on what to write ^^^

    Danny~
    Thank you so much for apologizing, to me, to Tony, to everyone. You really are a great guy, and I'm so glad that your making Tony happy. She deserves that after all she's been through. And while I was really mad, I'm sorry I kinda went overboard. Who am I kidding, I went past overboard. I went to the depths of the ocean. I just wanted to apologize as well for getting THAT mad. What you did only really deserved mid-ocean ;) Now that we've both apologized and we're cool, wait were cool right? Either way, best of luck to you and Tony, I know you'll both be super happy!
    ~Lily Anney CHloe and Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily~ Yes we kissed and it was amazing. -Tony

    Lily~Actually, you did have a right to get that mad. You had every right. I was stupid and out of line and I really appreciate you forgiving me. --Danny

    ReplyDelete