Thursday, July 16, 2009

Behavior of Werewolves.

Lily you rock! I love the questions you ask.

QUESTION: Do werewolves in their human form act differently then pre-werewolf liftimes?

ANSWER: I think you were asking if our personalities are different then they were when we were just human, right? And yes, deffinately. Most of the time our likes and dislikes stay the same. But we get a whole different view on life.
EXAMPLE: Before I changed I took advantage of everything I had...now, I sure as hell don't.
Before Carter changed he kept to himself and didn't enjoy the company of others. Now he loves being around us, probably because we are just like him.

Sometimes a werewolf's tranformation is so traumatizing they become isolated and don't talk to anyone. It really depends on how hard you fight to keep yourself and your humanity.

``Tony``

3 comments:

  1. Oohh, thats a great answer. I'm gonna try to think of another answer. Meanwhile.... new post (finally!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to hear that Carter is doing well :)
    Do you guys automatically become more physically fit? Or do you still have to work on it?
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete