Friday, July 10, 2009

Posting Together!

Hey Everyone!!! This is Tony and Danny, howdy! Howdy? really? Yep. Okay, so, I must say I am superbly honored to be able to post with the might Alphess! (Danny)

Shut up! Alphess sounds weird, Aaaalllllppphheeessss. -.- OMG! LILY - You prolly saw this on Penelope's blog, but we went shopping (yes, shopping) and at Hot Topic we saw a shirt it said "Zombies Need Love, Too" We actually said, "oh my gosh! LILY." At the same time. So you see? We love you! (Tony!)

We were posting just to give you a quick update on ALL of our pack, Soooo. If you didn't know all their names you will now! Here weeeee gooooo. It'll go in basic order of Oldest wolf to youngest. But Tony will be first cuz she's alpha.

1.) Tony - Recently made Alphess. Will be a sophmore next year, so excited. Doing VERY well.

2.) Benny - Doing well, keeps us all calm. Smacked Alex in the back of the head about ten minutes ago for saying something really dumb.

3.) Z - Crazy as usual. Yesterday he put on one of Tony's old halloween costumes from when she was like ten and strolled around the house in it...WE GOT PICTURES!

4.) Alex - Immature as usual. But doing well.

5.) Tara - Still kinda mad at me for being mean to Tony so long ago (don't blame her)

6.) Ali - Same as Tara

7.) James - Kinda a drifter, doesn't stay around for long periods of time.

8.) Tia - Keeps us all fashionable

9.) Mikey - one of the youngest human aged werewolves (14)

10.) Erin - Watches out for the younger human aged kids

11.) Josh - Helps Alex with his immaturity

12.) Kira - the smart one of the school goers, she tutors those who need tutors.

13.) Jon - Very into singing, and very good at it.

14.) Rae - really into acting and theater. She performs at our school every year.

15.) Danny - Sports freak of the pack, lovable, gonna be a junior this year.

16.) Carter - Youngest of us. Loves guitar, very good at playing.

So you see there are MANY different personalities in our pack. WE SHOULD START A BAND! Now you know all of our pack!

-`Danny & Tony`-

7 comments:

  1. Tony~
    It makes me VERY happy that you're doing VERY good!
    Benny~
    Good job on keeping everyone in line. May I ask what stupid thing came from Alex's mouth?
    Z~
    I NEED to see those pictures! And if I can't, what did exactly did you put on? I'm almost afraid of the answer, but I want know :)
    Alex~
    Always good to be immature at times! It's way more fun than acting your age most of the time.
    Tara, Ali, James, Tia, Mickey, Erin, Josh, Kira, Jon, Rae~
    Nice to 'meet' you all! Hope that you're all doing good!
    Danny~
    What sort of sports do you play? The only sport I've done (and am currently doing) is colorguard. Very fun, but I have two weeks of Band Camp coming up, and a lot of 'conditioning' *cough*RUNNING*cough*
    Carter~
    Acoustic or electric? or both? And what kind of music do you listen to/play?
    I hope that you're adjusting well! We all believe in you!

    Wow, I wrote a lot of stuff, and asked a lot of questions... Well, now I gave YOU guys plenty to write about!
    -Paris
    PS I sooo want that zombie T-shirt!!
    PPS If you started a band made completely of werewolves, that would be EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris- (you're lucky, this is the first time so many of us are commenting together)

    Alex's joke was about Michael Jackson, it was inappropriate to say in front of the women. (benny)

    Let's just say Tony went through a pink princess stage when she was ten (Z)

    RIGHT ON! (Alex)

    Cross country, football, baseball, track and lacrosse (Danny)

    Both. Metal, some punk, screamo, and some indee techno punk. (Carter)

    Thanks for being so involved with us Paris! We <3 you!

    -Tha PACK-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony~
    Sophmore soon? Excited? Me too! I'm going into my sophmore year as well!!!! I never noticed that we were the same age.... OH! I'm so so so SO glad that we won't be the youngeset ones in the school anymore. Well i actually go to a middle and high school, but they r pretty separated, and freshmen year was like 6th grade all over again. ;D And I was at Hot Topic too and I saw it!!! I told my mom that I wanted to get it and she was like, "No. Thats strange." I replied, "Out of all the things you've seen, you think THATS strange? Weirdo!" haha
    I LOVE emailing you! (alice in wonderland!) :D

    Danny~
    I love sports to!!! I like playing volleyball, dancing, and gymnastics, but I like to watch baseball and soccer. I actually went to a baseball game a few weeks ago! GO METS! :D

    Carter~
    I play guitar too! Except mine kinda sounds like a dying animal... :D
    I only started playing because when I was about 8, my older brother started playing and I wanted to be just like him. I guess he got the guitar genes. :P Keep it up! *light bulb goes off above Lily's head* YOU SHOULD WRITE A SONG!!! About whats going on in your life! Yeah! LOL

    -Z-
    PINK PRINCESS!??!!?! LOL! YOU SOUND LIKE THE GUY VERSION OF ANNEY! Haha, always making jokes!!! :D Keep up the good work! I know we can always count on you to lighten up any situation! Or... you could dramatically make it worse! Just Kiddin! ;P

    Tara and Ali~
    I understand why you're still mad at Danny, but my opinion is that you should forgive him. He makes Tony, your Alphess/Alpha, SO happy! She forgives him, and I bet that was hard for her. I bet you can find in it you to forgive him :)

    Alex~
    Wow. but in a good way....!

    Josh~
    Keep up the good work with Alex! Maybe he'll grow out of it someday...? *hears Alex do something very immature* *shrugs* or Maybe not? haha


    Benny~
    While they are wolves, many of them are in the body of teenagers, so don't be TOO hard on them. Heheh. They have to be a little crazy, thats just part of who they are. :D

    Mikey~
    How does it feel to be the youngest wolf?

    Rae~
    I love theater too! Everything about it is so... thrilling! *Breaks out into Thriller*, (sorry but its been on my mind. With the death of MJ, me a zombie.....) This is a random question but how old are you? I'm guessing... not sure.

    James~
    Drifter... Do you not like the pack, or do you just like being alone...?

    Tia~
    WHOOOHOOOO! :D You Rock!

    Kira~
    Okay so your a smarty. Has that changed since you've become a werewolf? What I meant was have you gotten any less smart, or have you gotten even smarter? Or has it stayed the same?

    Jon~
    What kind of things do you like to sing? Songs you've written or songs by your favorite artist and stuff?

    WOWZA! I FEEL LIKE A REPORTER! ;D
    ~Lily

    I'm going on a date with matthew today (third, and tony already knows this) so I'll have another post later today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pack Men!(and women) Tony me need to come meet your pack!!!!!!!!!! me bring you lots of chocolate milk!
    (Mikey)when did you first turn into a wolfyyy?
    (Tony)does Tia keep you up to fashion or do you do your own thang? hahahahahahaha keep on keepin on.

    +penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pack Men!(and women) me MUST meet you guys!!!!!!!!!! me bring you lots of chocolate milk!
    (Mikey)when did you turn into a wolfyyy?
    (Tony)does Tia keep you up to fashion or do you do your own thang? hahahahahahaha keep on keepin on.

    +penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily - Yep Sophmore!!! Me and Em. - Tony

    Actually Jon and Tony are helping me write a song now. - Carter

    I find it my job to lighten up the most akward pauses with my wit. - Z

    Tony's our BFF, we love her. We don't hate danny we are weary of him - Tara & Ali

    That's doubtful - Josh

    I may be young but I'm way more mature than Alex - Mikey

    16 - Rae

    I have places to go people to see - James

    I've gotten more inteligient since I've changed - Kira

    BOTH - Jon

    THE PACK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Em you should meet them!

    ``Tony``

    WE WANT TO MEET YOU!!!

    THE PACK!!!

    ReplyDelete