Sunday, July 12, 2009

When It Comes Down to It.

When I was younger, I wished to get older and make a name for myself. You are all gonna think this is pretty damn hilarious but, I wanted to sing. I'm not very good, despite what my friends think (em.)But it was always a huge dream of mine to beable to oneday be up on a stage filling the hearts of people with my original work.

Dreams Change. No werewolf would ever dare to be famous, or ask for anything that involved being in the spot light. Because when you're in the spot light...people are always watching. That isn't good if you're a werewolf.

But I found another way to express myself, I love writing. Books and poetry. I've started writing many books, but can never get it going. So I was thinking...
what if I wrote a book, about this, about MY life. How I was "born" what I am, everything?

When it comes down to it, would I beable to pull it off?

``Tony``

4 comments:

  1. Tony~
    YOU SHOULD SO WRITE A BOOK! Thats what I'm doing, and I'm about to start Chapter 1. I finished the Prologue a day or two ago. It really helps to write. :D
    Good luck!
    ~LILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. To-ny, you are a great writer!, really you should read some of her stuff-its flabergasting..singing is good to(despite your sudo-boheimian apperance..)

    +Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally write a book! I'm sure that you would be able to pull it off wonderfully!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should go for it. I love writing as well, but I never can stick with a story. Writing a book takes a lot of determination, and I'm sure you can do it if you put heart into you'll do great!

    Wish you lottsa luck,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete