Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hi I get to post again!!!

Hello everyone! This is Carter, Lily thank you for asking about me, I do feel special. Huh, that sounded kinda gay. Anyway. To be completely honest I'm feel great, Tony is really helping me with controling my humanity. Jon and I have been hanging out, writing music really helps. Benny is great to talk to since he's been around for like...ever. But something weird happened in the house, Benny brought up the concept of "the Alpha Pair." I asked what that was and here is what he said: "The Alpha Pair is a pair of wolves who lead the pack together..."
I asked who would be Tony's Alpha...partner...? I think. And Everyone looked kinda uncomfortable. I think it's because technically Benny or Z or Alex should be since they are the oldest males. But Danny is her boyfriend, but it'd go against tradition or werewolf law to have an alpha pair with one of the youngest males. So...it's kinda tense in the house.

On the upside ~ I MET A FAIRY!!! We got to meet um...Wendy, she's really awesome. She bought pizza for us!

Tony has been kinda tense lately to, something's up and she's only telling the elders in our group. She's really nervous and hasn't been staying at the house much, she's been out, it looks like she's patrolling. I don't know. The elders are tense, too. It's crazy. And there's been more than one message from Lucian Axel, and the werewolf council.

Do any of you guys have an Idea????

>>CARTER<<<<

2 comments:

  1. Carter~
    I'm glad your feeling better about everything! You sound a lot happier! And about the Alpha pair, I feel very bad for Tony and Danny. Just imagine, Tony and Benny, or Tony and Z, or, *shudders* Tony and Alex. Those just aren't as great as Tony and danny; the dynamic duo!! ;D
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. carter!! glad you liked the pizza! me thinking that everyone is tense because....maybe vampys are going to attack!!! hiya!

    +(me name this week is letty)

    ReplyDelete