Friday, July 3, 2009

HEY! There, happy kinda almost JULY 4th!

Hey everyone, just wanted to wish you all a very amazing and happy July fourth. Werewolves celebrate the day of independence just like everyone else, lots of fireworks and a fabulous run through the woods at midnight...okay well maybe not how all humans celebrate the fourth but you get what you get. I hope all of you check out my fairy friend's site. This is week she is going by Myra (I don't even know) She's a little crazy but then again aren't we all? I've been reading some werewolf books lately and they are actually REALLY Good. like Kitty and the Silver bullet by Carrie Vaughn and New moon by Rebecca York. I went to the library and found them...huh. REMEMBER the 7th is A FULL MOON!!! WOOHOO. Anywhooooo.

What do you guys do for the fourth? LILY, How do you guys at celebrate the fourth? LOTS OF FIREWORKS!!! Woo hoo. Have a fabulous and safe fourth of July all my virtual pack members! No drinking and driving...buckle up for safety...don't run with scissors...don't walk and chew gum...don't talk to strangers...don't tell a werewolf they smell like dog...don't ask a vampire for a bandaid...don't tell a fairy their wing's on fire...don't tell a guy he looks like a fruitcake...don't play with matches...don't cross the street...um....OH YEAH! COME TO THE DARKSIDE WE HAVE COOKIES! Lol.

``Tony & Danny``
PS. THIS IS OUR 100th POST. 0.0

2 comments:

  1. Everyone at NW (Neighborhood Werewolf)~
    Well, first of all I must say... CONGRATS ON THE 100TH POST!!! And what we do for the 4th... well:
    We live on an island with an amazing beach, so we stay on it all day, because if we live, the effin tourists will trap us with traffic off the island. Then at night we see the fireworx show at the park, and usually during the day my friends and I all hang out and in the evening we set of some fw's!
    Whoo hoo
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOKIES?!? GIMME 'EM ALL!!
    Congrats on the 100th post... I'm not sure what number I'm on... I'll have to check later.

    For the Forth of July, my family gets togeter at my grandparent's house for dinner. Then we sit right outside their house and watch the fireworks. They live on a hill, so we have a perfect view :) The neighbors usually play the radio station with the music that goes with the fireworks, and we can hear it too. When I'm with my dad, he and his friend buy tons of fireworks and we set them off by his friend's house... and we're always prepared to run inside if the police come XD and have buckets of water ready in case the palm trees catch on fire. Oh yeah, life on the edge.

    And every year, someone (and I don't know who) goes around and puts a little American flag on everyone's lawn... we have quite the collection now.
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete