Monday, July 27, 2009

Me This Time

Hi everyone, I know I haven't posted in a while. But I wanted to give you a more detailed update with what's going on in our hell havocked little world. Let's start

#1 - Freaking Vampires - What the hell is wrong with the world that werewolves and vampires can't live in harmony? **Sighs** Ever seen Van Helsing? No, good. It's shit. That was pointless but let me continue. So far Six or Seven werewolf packs have been attacked, three maybe four have been killed many have been injured. Two are in comas. There are at least seven vampires, all the packs they've attacked are in our general area. The last one attacked was two nights ago and about 30 miles north west of us...they are getting closer. We're running patrols around the clock, either benny, Z, or I are in them, all the time.

#2 - Freaking Alpha Pair - The alpha pair are two werewolves that run a pack together, dude and girl right? Well the elders of the council are thinking about making me choose between an Alpha to go along with me, or letting an alpha take over alone. I would agree to an alpha pair: IF I could have my Alpha be danny, and that's not right since he such a young werewolf. If I had an alpha to my alphess it would either be, Benny, Z, or Alex seeing as though they've been werewolves for the longest. So you can imagine the kind of hell I'm going through

#3 - Freaking Stress - You take all of the stuff above, add two hours of sleep a night, little food, changing form often, running like a freaking physco on patrols, waiting for messages from lucian, the council, and other packs, STIR and bake at 350* and you have ME, stressed out, tired alphess who is trying to do the best for her pack, be a good girlfriend, and defend her pack against seven pissed phsyco vampires.
OH and to top it all off Danny is pissed because we haven't been spending enough time together! He questions my commitment to our relationship. Does he not see me running around like a greyhound on crack and getting NO sleep?! Damn that boy needs his eyes checked. I love Danny, I do, but his questioning that is really starting to piss me off. And i know he'll see this and get pissy but at this point in time he should know.

Much love, stay safe...blahblahblahblah...
``Werewolf Moon``

3 comments:

  1. I would comment but I already told you what I thought about all three situations by email. Crap. I commented. ;D

    ~Lilster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long posts call for long comments!
    1) Vamps~
    ... I ask myself the same thing, only it's more like 'Why can't we all get along?' *shakes head* It's one of those life questions we'll never know the answer too.

    2) Alpha Pair~
    That sucks. It bugs me how they're saying it can't just be you as Alphess. I mean, they made you Alphess for a reason, right? If they won't let Danny become Alpha, then how come it can't just be you?

    3) Stress~
    Oy, if I get stressed out just by school, I can only imagine what your going through. Hang in there Tony! I know that you can do it!
    And about Danny... well, he's a boy. They rarely understand the kind of things that we girls go through. Just keep doing the best you can. And if he keeps questioning your commitment, I can always give him a talk XD

    Much love to you and the pack! Stay safe
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys are WEIRD but werewolf boys are...physco. lol.

    ReplyDelete