Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One fish two fish red fish blue fish

Helllllooooooooo internet! My name is Sir Alexander Nicholas Wolfbane! As you probably guessed NO, that's not my real last name. I am the amazing Alex that Tony so often talks about on here, she has a thing for me, it's obvious. Oh doink, Danny just gave me the death look. Any who. Tony's really busy....really really busy, for some god unknown reason. But we do know that she's only told Benny and Z. Lucian has sent messages to her via warwolf (apollo)

However we also know that she's told someone outside the pack. Someone named Lily...perhaps. Yep. Lily we're worried about Tony, when she sees this not only will she kill us but she'll be weird while doing it. Maybe if you told us we could help...

We're at a loss.

-Alex, Danny, the younger pack-

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can't tell you whats wrong without getting in trouble. But I can give some advice. It may not be the best, but...
    Don't be mad at Tony. She's doing the best she can to protect you. She's also really stressed out, so you guys doing this isn't helping. If one of you were Alpha, you would do the same. Just, stick together. It'll be okay. Soon, i hope, everything will be back to normal. Just listen to Tony, do everything she says. She knows what she's doing. If you have any questions for me, OTHER THAN whats going on, then ask.
    Stay Safe,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete