Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cleaning Up.

Okay, well today I went on to the Haunted House and noticed that a couple people replied to something I posted a while ago telling them who I am, I introduced myself and told them what I am and this is what I got in return:

Person 1: Werewolf?...
Person 2: Yeah, a werewolf. Changes from human to wolf during the full moon.
Eats Raw meat
hates vampires for some confusing reason
werewolf.

REALLY?! really?! Is that what everyone thinks a werewolf is?! I am so tired of people assuming that all the garbage hollywood spews from their botoxed mouth is true! GRRR... - Tony

Hey everyone, this is Danny. Tony got a little worked up about this so I took the computer from her. We decided to do a little "Cleaning Up." With some basic werewolf questions and answers. I'm asking the questions, Tony is providing the answers.

Q: Is the Full Moon Legend true?
A: No. We can change whenever we want. Though during the full moon, we HAVE to change.

Q: Do you eat raw meat?
A: Well...when we are in wolf form, yes, but not in human form.

Q: Is that hating vampires legend true?
A: Hundreds of years ago vampires and werewolves didn't get along, I don't know exactly why, but we didn't. The old order vamps and wolves today don't like eachother but the more modern ones get along fairly well.

Q: Do werewolves look like wolves or hairy humans?
A: Wolves. Large wolves with rather intelligient eyes. (By large I mean huge)

Q: How do werewolves generally behave? (blood thirsty killers or fluffy dogs)
A: Werewolves are generally gentle giants. We have no use of blood, we aren't vampires, but we have shorter tempers. The younger the wolf, the shorter the temper. And trust me you don't wanna be around a werewolf when they lose their heads. And I've got the scars to prove it.

That's all we can really think of right now. PLEASE PLEASE if you have any questions, at ALL. Just ASK.

If your friends who aren't bloggers have werewolf questions, just ask for them.

Don't rely on Hollywoods version of things.

--Danny & Tony--

3 comments:

  1. OH NO!!!! Panic! At the Disco might have broken up!!! :'(

    And as for the post (good one by the way) I rarely rely on Hollywood, people who do are dummys! :P Okay so when werewolves transform, does it hurt?
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they broke up I'll kill them! They are my altime favorite band!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here! My fingers are crossed!

    ReplyDelete