Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am Alphess hear me Howl!

Hey everyone. We got back early this morning from the midsummer full moon ceremony and of course the alpha ceremony. I am officially alpha! The ceremonies were beautiful, since it was a regional meeting there were tons more spectral wolves. it was so cool!

We have a new member of our pack now. His name is Carter. He's actually kinda uptight right now because he's new. He is 21ish. He just like all new wolves, hates what he is. Figures. So Danny and I are trying to get him to chill.

LILY-Hey! Remember Apollo from my last post? Well he finds you and all the other zombies extremely fascinating, actually he used the word awesome but quickly revised it because war wolves are supposed to talk with the up most dignity. I let him look at your blog and he thinks you guys are amazing (erm...fascinating) He also thinks it's really cool that you guys trust us lycans enough, and that we trust you. You see war wolves aren't supposed to trust anyone except the alphas or alpha pairs of certain packs. (Alpha pair is a pair of werewolves that belong together and run the pack together.)

Any questions?!

``Tony``

7 comments:

  1. That's really cool that Apollo finds zombies 'fascinating' *cough*Awesome*cough*
    What area does Apollo come from?
    -Paris
    Oh, and tell Carter to hang in there :) I know that he can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apollo is a very old werewolf from Greece I think. He's really cool.

    ``werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony~
    Da, da da daaa! Congrats you are officially Alpha HOORAY! WOW I'm so jealous!!!! :D
    ~Lily

    Carter~
    Don't worry about it. And don't hate yourself. Trust me, it only makes things harder. If you try to be okay and have fun, it'll be better. And also, talk to the other werewolves in your pack. They had to go through the same thing. They all hated what they were, but now they've come to understand it. Just hang in there, like Paris said. And please, like I just said, talk to someone. Especially someone like Tony or Danny. I remember when Danny had just become a werewolf, and Tony was writing about him. May 3rd, 'Practice Makes Perfect'. I would read the posts from his first few weeks as a werewolf. It might help. Good luck Carter! Not that you'll need it or anything.. you know what I'm just gonna stop writing now. :D
    ~Lily

    Apollo~
    If you've got any questions for me about being a zombie, ask. I'm not offended. Whats it like being a war wolf?
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony~
    Apollo sounds very cool, indeed!

    I agree with Lily. Carter should take a look at some of Danny's first posts (and maybe write some of his own?)
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily Benan -
    Being a war wolf is the upmost prestigious honor. Only a select few get chosen from each region. The wolves chosen have to have many years on them and cannot have any bad saying from anyone in the region. Its a great honor to be a war wolf.

    I do, however, have a question. I realize there are alphas for werewolves and coven leaders for vampires, but is there something like that for the differently biotic?

    Apollo Demetri

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH! Apollo! You posted! That's SO cool!

    ``Tony``

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apollo~
    Well, zombies don't have an official leader like werewolves and vampsters, but we kinda do have leaderish roles. For example, if you check out my blog, get Tony to show it to you (be a follower please!!!), it talks about my zombies friends. Out of us, I'm sorta of the leader in our group. If someone needs help, advice, or anything really, they come to me. But we all are equals, and thats how we think of ourselves. Any other questions?
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete