Saturday, July 11, 2009

Phobias - Inspired By Paris!

Hey everyone, well I read Paris' post and she gave a list of her phobias. Well I decided to return the favor, I googled phobias and I seriously didn't know people could be scared of so many things. like fear of words? What the f***?!?!?!

Well here goes:
Aichmophobia - fear of needles (I hate needles, they creep me out)
Latrophobia - fear of doctors (doctors = needles)

and

cynophobia - fear of dogs.

JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE LAST ONE! How crazy would it be if a werewolf was scared of dogs or a vampire scared of blood. Crazy right? Lolz.

You should so totally check out the list, it's pretty damn hilarious:

www.phobialist.com

it's great!

``Tony``

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, there are some pretty funny phobias out there. I mean, the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth? It's so ridiculous it has to be real!
    I also love Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, the fear of long words... the irony kills me
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah. i'm afraid of long words so I'm gonna call it a freaking long ass word.

    ``werewolfmoon``

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony~
    HAHA! i might just have to post my phobias as well! Hah! I hate needles too! *Shudders* ugh. Shots. *shakes head quickly* Hate em. doctors too! :P
    ~Lil

    ReplyDelete