Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A QUESTION!

Ah I'm excited. Thank you LILY for asking such a marvelous question.

IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE: I will use a knew post for most questions because it most likely will take a very long explanation.

QUESTION: When werewolves Transform does it hurt?
ANSWER: Not after the first few times. When I changed for the first time...I've never felt pain like that. I had a post on it a LONG time ago, so you can look through them if you wish. But not anymore, actually the feeling of changing form is rather pleasureable.

KEEP THE QUESTIONS COMING!
``Tony``

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great answer!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime! Ask more questions!!!! lol.

    ``Tony``

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. Hmnnn. This sounds kinda weird but what happens to your clothes when you transform?

    ReplyDelete