Thursday, July 2, 2009

Never Ever After

Today i wanted to talk a little bit about love in life (or death) of mythical creatures. This one is mostly gonna revolve around Vamps and werewolves. When you're human you have every chance to tell that speacial someone how you truly feel, and many times you never take that chance. It's too risky, you fear rejection, you fear his/her reply. Well...how would it feel to have every chance like that taken away from you? Z never told you any of this but he gave me permission.

Before Z changed in the late fall he'd taken his girlfriend to a party where they had a great time. Well she wasn't his girlfriend yet, they were close friends and were kinda sorta dating. He kept putting off the chance to tell her how he truly felt until it was too late. He was bitten and he became a werewolf. He called her and had to tell her they couldn't see eachother anymore. She now hates him. He loved her, he still loves her, and he thinks everyday of ways to get her to be friends with him again.

We all waited, none of us took the risk it took to tell that person that we liked them. I'll admite I liked a guy before I was changed, I still see him at school so I'm kind of glad i didn't tell him, but for others if they had told them the truth, then they could've possibly helped eachother through the horrors of the change.

What I'm trying to say is, don't wait until it's too late to admit that you love someone. Because many times, after you go through the change you shut people out of your life completely. I've known a few vampires like that, where they talk to people but humans are nothing but a sorce of food and other creatures are just there. it's a scary life.

Don't wait to admit it.

``Tony``

4 comments:

  1. Tony, Z, Danny, and everyone else that contributes on this blog~
    You probably will disagree with what I'm about to say and think that if I was in your place, I wouldn't say this. And maybe your right, but I wish that people didn't know I was undead. That I had the choice to let them know or not. Chloe is close, well, closer than me. Not every one can tell she is a zombie, but after about an hour or so, most people notice. But she usually gets to make a first impression as trad. Like you do. And like other werewolves and vampires do. Its just that when people first see me, they already have an opinion on me, before I even say anything to them! There was this trad, my best friend before I died. Awhile after I died (a month or so), and I was going to walk over and ask him if he wanted to go see a movie sometime. All I said was, "Mike-" That was all it took for him to say, "Excuse me? I don't talk to" then he looked me up and down, "freaks." I was heartbroken. Luckily, though, I met a lot of great guys... Lov you Matthew! Anyway, I just wish that I could hide it, or not, just to have it be my choice. But I have to write about my second date, I had totally forgotten to post about it!\
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. We all understand how you feel. But the thing with being a secret is you can't really get close to anyone and if you do you're lying. In your case if you get close to someone, atleast you know that they love you for the real you.

    -Tony, Danny, Z, Benny,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony, Danny, Z, Benny~
    Good point. But it just is so effin annoying to have people constantly judging me!
    ~Lil'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily,
    If all of those people are dumb enough to judge you just because you're a zombie, then who needs 'em! There are plenty of people who like you just for who you are :)
    Oh, and I can't wait to hear about your second date

    Tony, Danny, Z, Benny,
    Aww, that's sad what happened with Z *gives Z great big hug* better?
    I have yet to find anyone who catches my interest, but I will keep this post in mind when I do :)
    Love you all!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete