Thursday, July 9, 2009

This is Stupid

Hi. Tony made me do this thanks to all of you. Thanks. Not. Whatever, my name is Carter Alexander, I was turned into a werewolf last...wednesday i think. I'm 21. Just so you are completely aware of how I feel, I think this is stupid, I hate being a werewolf, I hate talking to people I don't even know. But the alphess says I have to. You know, i don't hate the pack, they're great and really supportive. Tony's just as everyone describes her, she's a leader but she's...damn I can't even describe her. Benny's cool. Danny's really understanding because he was the newest. Z has to be the most hilarious person i've ever met. That's just it though, everyone is so good at being what we are, I just don't know if I can ever be that excepting. But when I told Tony that I didn't ask for this, this is what she said to me:
"Life isn't about who signs up carter, it's about who shows up. You could have died that day in that car accident, but Torr had better plans for you."
No one has ever said anything like that to me. I don't know. I hope that one day I might possibly except this freaking monster i've turned into. Until then, lock your doors.
(Carter A.)

3 comments:

  1. Carter~
    Even though you think that this is stupid, I really do appreciate you thanking us and writing about how you're feeling.
    I have confidence that you will get used to being a werewolf and accept yourself for who you are. I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but I know that you can do it.
    Best of luck to you, and I hope to hear from you again!
    -Paris

    Tony~
    I voted on your poll, and it seems that I'm the only human here. Woot, party of one :) haha
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter A.~
    I posted a comment on some post to you, and if you do what it says, it'll help. You need to read the blog entries that Danny and Tony wrote when Danny was new, like you. He was annoyed, angry, pissed off, like you. He thought he was a monster, but he isn't. And neither are you. I'm a zombie, I understand what it feels like. Trust me. Most of the world thinks I'm a monster thats gonna kill them or some shit like that. But I won't. Just TRY to accept yourself, because hating isn't going to change the fact that your a werewolf. EMBRACE YOUR INNER WOLVIE! :D Good luck!
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carterrrr
    being something new isnt all horrible! most of the creatures of the night(i guess ->) hated it when they became what they are. wheather it is because they are not accepted, or whatever. just try to make friends where ever you go(even if you dont like talking to new people) and be yourself!(wow cheeseee) tony will teach you well..and look at the bright side-your old enough to drink!(at least in the USA)

    +penelope

    ReplyDelete