Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Tale of Two Mythicals.

Hey there! Okay, so me and Em decided to let you all know how I found out she was fairy and she found out I was werewolf. You see, Em was born fairy, but the only people that can see fairy wings are children under 6 and certain mythical leaders. I told you that on halloween two years ago i changed for the first time and I was gone for a while. Me and em were friends before that, but when I came back to school I though I kept seeing wings on her back. Then I kept thinking that maybe being a demon from hell was turning me insane. But apparently fairy people have the power to know what a person is, they can detect if that person is a lycan or a vapmire or something. So like one day I went up to her, feeling insane of course, and asked her about the friggin gigantic pair of wings on her back and she blew me off like I was indeed insane. Which was believeable. After a couple days I think i just got fed up and asked her again, that's when she told me, and that's when she admitted she knew I was a werewolf. She'll give you a more promising version of this story because the first few weeks back at school after changing are a little hazy for me.

CHECK OUT HER BLOG: www.nonottinkerbell.blogspot.com

``werewolf moon``

2 comments:

  1. Tony~

    I love her blog! And thats a really cool story!!!
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she's great! I love her!

    ``tony``

    ReplyDelete