Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quick Special Edition!

Hey! Okay so this is a special post because I'm not posting from the moon house, oh no. I'm posting from one of the war wolves laptop. I have two hours before I am pronounced Alphess of my pack. Two hours. UGH. But this has to be quick cuz we're taking a break. The full moon ceremony is still going on and as we say goodbye to our spectral family, they will bless me as true alphess.

BUT I just wanted to say look at the moon, isn't it amazing?! God it's so gorgeous, but I'm a werewolf so maybe that's why i think so.

Oh and Apollo says Hi.
Apollo is the war wolf I'm borrowing the laptop from. He's a sweetie. War wolves are protectors of the werewolf blood. If anyone goes around abusing their power the warwolves stop it.

Okay I gotta run (literally) it's time for the Running With the Wolves!
See ya!

``Tony``
&
Apollo Demetri

2 comments:

  1. Tony!
    the moon IS amazinggg. and me wish you the best of luck at the ceremony. happy run!

    +Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Apollo! (Even though he probably won't be there by the time you read this) Also, hi Danny, Benny, Z, and all of the other werewolves :)
    Woot! Go Tony! How does it feel to be an official Alphess?
    -Paris
    PS I went and looked at the moon and it IS beautiful... it's not just a werewolf thing ;)

    ReplyDelete