Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh My Lord~~~~

Hey guyssss!!! Okay. So tomorrow is the Full Moon!!!!! I am SOOO EXCITED!!!
But this isn't JUST the full moon. Oh no.
This is the Mid-Summer's Full Moon. This is a huge deal. AND Tomorrow at the full moon ceremony they are going to pronounce me Alphess, or female Alpha. Alphess I guess is the official name but any Alphess' there are just go by Alpha.
Technically, I am the alpha (alphess) already. But tomorrow they are going to officially give me the title. I am SOOO excited. So we'll go down for the regional pack meeting and Mid-summerfull moon ceremony AND alpha ceremony. It's going to be amazing!!!

You see the title this is under?
Well let me explain, my lord is not your lord. Werewolves have completely different gods. Our lord is Torr, the wolf god of the moon. Understand? Anyquestions?

``Tony``

1 comment:

  1. Tony~
    Congrats on being OFFICIALLY titled Alpha/Alphess!!! Thats awesome! I'm sure you'll do great! Will the ceremony be fun?

    Torr, thats cool. Zombies don't really have our own lord, at least not that I know of. If anyone does know, please tell me ell oh ell!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete